- Columbia Seniors is a for 6th graders and up. This club meets once a month and focuses on community service. Club Leader: Susie Swain
- Cookie Rookies is a cooking club for ages 8-12 and meets once a month. Members will develop their culinary skills while learning new, healthy recipes. Club Leader: Christine Muthler
- L.I.F.E. (Learning Incredible skills For Everything) is for 6th graders and up. This club meets once a month and focus on learning important life skills, such as finances, simple automotive repairs, how to interview for a job and more! Club Leader: Selma Boucher
Start a 4-H Club!
We welcome the opportunity for additional clubs within Tyrrell County! A club requires at least 5 youth from 3 different families and a caring adult volunteer. Please review the Club Leader Role Description. Clubs can cover a wide range of topics such as science, livestock, service projects, robotics, art, etc.
Check out the North Carolina 4-H Clubs main page.
Club Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Club Charter Application
- 4-H Enrollment
4-H Club Operation Forms
Potential Club Topics (4-H Leaders Needed)
- Small Animal Club: learn what it takes to properly care for and train small animals.
- SPIN Club: Choose a topic and lead a club for 6 weeks instead of a full year!
- Environmental Education: Utilize the natural environment in Tyrrell County by learning about environmental sciences, Pocosin lakes, and more!
- Other ideas welcome!!!
If you are interested in starting a club give us a call (252-796-1581) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can get started!
Follow us on Facebook: Tyrrell County 4-H
For more information and for accommodations for persons with disabilities, contact the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Tyrrell County Center at 252-796-1581 or email email@example.com.
NC State University and N.C. A&T State University commit themselves to positive action to secure equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, political beliefs, family and marital status, sex, age, veteran status, sexual identity, genetic information or disability. NC State, N.C. A&T, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and local governments cooperating.