Enrollment Forms

— Written By

It’s that time of year again folks!

Time to update your 4-H Enrollment forms, particularly those who are signing up for the Livestock Show.

Please stop by the office and update your child’s medical release form. If there has been any change to your contact information in the last year please update your enrollment form as well.

Forms can be found here or picked up at the office. Please note, the medical form must be notarized. This can be done at the Extension Office.


4-H Medical Release Form

Written By

Photo of Lauren NelsonLauren NelsonExtension Agent, 4-H Youth Development (252) 796-1581 (Office) lauren_nelson@ncsu.eduTyrrell County, North Carolina
Posted on Jan 6, 2017
Was the information on this page helpful? Yes check No close
Scannable QR Code to Access Electronic Version This page can also be accessed from: go.ncsu.edu/readext?440537